Tuesday 4 December 2012

Lick and Lather. Response

Lick and Lather. Response

I was frankly fascinated and yet sort of freaked out watching this.  I found Ms. Antoni's movement a little too sensually made when she was licking the bust of herself, of rubbing herself on the other bust.
 It made me a little uncomfortable to watch this.  I did try to recreate a situation with my soap where i would wash myself with some of it after I'd molded some of the shavings a bit to pay a sort of homage to the idea that you can eat your ideas, absorb yourself to a point and yet wash yourself of your own sins ( which is how I interpreted the video.)
I think this woman's craftsmanship was impeccable, and that I appreciated the idea in print and photographic mediums, just not in a video form.

No comments:

Post a Comment